Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My View of France

My desire to strive for the truth is most evident through the corrections I have made to my own claims and to the fact that I continually reshaped my thoughts on the human body. Through attention to detail, I found I was able to provide clear descriptions and unprecedented anatomical drawings. This same truth and ability to correct and reform can be brought to the governments or monarchs of a country such as France. I feel that France over the years has been able to reform its religions and governments in such a way that balance and fairness will eventually be achieved. France's attempts to find truth and balance in its rule and way of life are the way I feel a country should handle itself. I respect France for its efforts.



Yours Truly,
Vesalius

No comments: