Sunday, December 9, 2007

I Think Therefore I Am

When will the times learn. Philosophy of today is rigid and has no foundation. I have reflected deeply in regards to the mentalities of today. People must learn the proper ways. Divine right and the thought of selection is to overpowering. God is free in his own actions and the people whom he chooses to rule. There is no thought in his selection, he just chooses with freedom. Being both a mathematician and philosopher, both skills have helped me realize the rough edges of our times. I am beginning to strain western thought with my reflections on the human mind and mechanism. People are realizing that changes must mentaly be made. People are unaware of what triggers our actions today. I have come to the conclusion that "emotions" must be controlled willingly by the people whom display is irrationally. Time are changing and I believe I am very much contributing.

-Descartes

No comments: