Wednesday, December 12, 2007

France is on the Upswing

France is becoming more open. People are beginning to show new colors in their personalitites. New ideas are spreading, I know because I hear people showing excitement towards reform. All aspects are beginning to change. Science is now a town favorite. I look around at night and find people gazing into the sky with an open mouth. Even I find my mind drifting into a new world of thought. The other day, I heard about a new device called a telescope which shows new surreal views of the heavens. In time I feel education as well will become strong. Education is in higher demand for people now want to learn about the latest findings in philosophy and the heavens. In time I hope to learn more about anatomy and philosophy. I will keep my journal posted with my latest findings in education.

-Unanimous

No comments: